This internship is a 360-degree learning opportunity with modern IT Tools, Technologies, and IT industry practices
Term: Two months remote-based internship. ( Sep 2021 – Nov 2021)
Application deadline: September 10th, 2021
The Fee for application is for accepting serious applicants only. Every intern will get a Udemy course on AWS worth more than $50 at the end of successful completion of the internship.
About the program:
This internship is a 360-degree learning opportunity with modern IT Tools, Technologies, and IT industry practices. Mainly focussed on AWS Cloud Development projects.
Interns will be working in an agile team. Will be crafting ideas by brainstorming. They will plan the project, build and deliver the solution. Every team member will have accountability and importance in the team.
For projects which are mentored, interns will get implementation instructions and guidance.
University graduates in information technology or computer science can apply as a team of 2-5 people.
– Understanding of computer programming language either Java or Python.
– AWS Cloud services. At least basic experience in using major services like EC2, S3, RDS, DynamoDB, etc
– Good communication and ability to work in a team
– Project documentation skill
Good to have:
– Knowledge in SDLC lifecycle
– Project Tracking, Reporting
Selection Criteria :
The selection of applicants is based on their skills in the above-mentioned skillset which is followed by a one-on-one interview.
Must be willing to
– work in this internship voluntarily
– respect everyone and work as a team
– follow instructions from the organizer
– attend all (100%) sessions with 100% completion of assigned tasks on time. #1 criteria of completion.
– Certificate of completion #1
– Udemy course on AWS CICD for Production-ready system – worth more than $50
– 360-degree learning and working in real-time business case solutions implementation.
– Even though this internship doesn’t have any monetary benefit but based on the successful completion of the selective projects which enable end-to-end solution implementation for a real business case and ready to apply in a business, the respective team will get the profit-sharing as compensation.
for any queries please feel free to write us at email@example.com
Som is a Cloud Infrastructure Architect, Public Speaker, and a Technical Consultant working in an MNC. He has around 15 years of accomplishments in IT solutions delivery for various financial institutions across the globe.
He is a Cloud expert, specialized in Amazon Web Services (AWS). AWS Certified Solution Architect Professional, Google Certified Digital Leader, Hashicorp Certified Terraform associate, and the saga continues to have more than a dozen of international certifications.
Som is the founder of “e2e Solution Architect“ and Udemy instructor. End to End Solution Architect is an educational forum for Data Science, Machine Learning, and end-to-end Cloud solutions for large-scale production environments.